Cover me good.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 0 comments




Its been quite a while since ive been on the hunt for a good concealer. 
Finding a good concealer with yellow undertones seemed hopeless until I found this baby. 
I stole this concealer from my mommabears stock of unused makeup and it is the best thing ever!!!!!! Its called the Lakme ABSOLUTE white intense concealer stick with SPF 20, my shade is in medium to dark(iam a NC42 in MAC).
If you have medium to dark skin with yellow undertones then you must check out this product.
I found that it doesnt leave the skin under your eye grey after you apply it yet it covers beautifully and doesn't budge the whole day (well atleast in my experiance)

First Blog done (YUSSS)
see you soon lovies xo
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 ninaabhawan | TNB