Online Shopping (the hits & misses)

Thursday, April 25, 2013 0 comments

I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of my NUDEtude palette to see if was anything near the NAKED 1 or 2 palette. Very dissapointing is what this palette is, maybe its just me but the pay off of the eye shadows did not match the hype of this product. Even with a primer I had to use quite a bit of the product to actually get it to show on my lids. This product made me quite hesistant to try the other The Balm products. 

On the other hand lets talk about the nude oil with tamanu oil from Nude By Nature Skincare. It claims to show dramatic results for scarring, uneven skin tone, skin aging, hydration, elasticity and firmness, acne scars and stretch marks. Its been only 2 weeks since Ive been using this product and it makes my skin feel AMAZING. One downfall of this product is that its smell is quite yucky. Because of the not so delicious smell I apply it only at night. I apply a tinsy winsy bit to my face and massage it upwards and I apply some to my legs. When I wake up in the morning my face feels baby soft and my legs have shown improvement from the horrible dry state they were in. The oil definitely hydrates amazingly but a little goes a long way with this product so don't lather yourself in it.

Ciao 
Ninaa xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 ninaabhawan | TNB