contour & highlight

Thursday, July 11, 2013 0 comments
I picked this up in gold coast's priceline store. That store has so many amazing deals for health and beauty (you could easily spend a $100 whilst there). This particular palette caught my eye because of the cute packaging. It is the savvy palette by designer brands.  When I opened the tester I found the most sparkly bronzer and highlighter. I thought that the colours wouldn't suit my caramel skin tone. To my delight it shimmered beautifully on my skin. However I can use the bronzer as a highlighter too if I blend it in really well.

Down points : can look cakey if you do not blend properly
                    You can get quite a bit of product on your brush if you use it with a heavy hand.
                    The blush is useless for me

ciao xo
Ninaabhawan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 ninaabhawan | TNB