Grape seed oil to the rescue

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 0 comments




Not many people know that Grape seed oil is amazing for the skin. I swapped my night creams for this amazing oil after coming across it on a YouTube reviews video. Intrigued, I did my own research and at $3.95 from Iherb.com I had to give it a try. I use it every night before bed after I remove my makeup. The next morning my skin feels baby soft. The particular brand that I use is Hobe Naturals cold pressed grape seed oil.





5 known benefits; 
 Acne
It has a good supply of linoleic acid, this acid works to strengthen cell membranes and improve skin health. The fatty acid concentration in grape seed oil helps improve acne issues. Clogged pores normally cause breakouts, grape seed oil has a considerable amount of antioxidants which prevent pores from becoming blocked. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which help to prevent breakouts, and we all know that pimples are caused when there is an inflammation in the skin.


 Elasticity
One of the key components in this oil is Astringent. Astringent allows skin tissues to draw together.  Many high end cosmetics incorporate this substance in their products for its amazing properties. Regular application of this oil will deliver a good amount of Astringent needed to improve skins elasticity. 



        Under eye bags.
Now, I have a major problem when it comes to under eye circles. Being Indian I get hereditary pigmentation around my eyes (BOOO!). I massage this oil every night under my eyes before I sleep. Helping under eye circles is one of the major roles this oil has. Obviously you won’t see results overnight but regular application will eliminate those bags.



        All that moisture 
Most oils can be used as moisturizers but some leave sticky residue and clog pores. With grape seed oil it has a fast absorption rate and it doesn’t leave any residue. Another BIG bonus with this oil is that it promotes skin tissue regeneration. 



         Anti aging

Because it is so enriched with antioxidants grape seed oil helps with decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and creases. Best of all it has no chemicals xx



P.s what my skin looks like after religious grapeseed oil application xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 ninaabhawan | TNB